Terms and Conditions
DATA AND INFORMATION PROTECTION WE COLLECT OR YOU PROVIDE US
Personal information is collected when a Visitor of the Sites provides such information knowingly through registration or a contact form, from third parties and referrals, and passively through technology such as cookies. Personal information includes personal data, contact information, company and business information, and interpersonal information.
- “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact You, including, for example, Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about You that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
- We may collect Personal Data from You, such as Your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses.
- If You order Services on the Sites, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including Your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- If You provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect Your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send You a reply.
- To make the Sites and Services more useful to You, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from You, including Your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer when You use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for Your visit.
- Also, please note that the Sites may contain links to third party websites. These third party websites may send their own cookies to collect data and solicit personal information. Therefore, we cannot guarantee Your privacy when visiting such third party sites, nor the accuracy or acceptability of any services provided by such third parties.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. We use the Personal Data that we receive to operate the Sites, produce our Events, and in certain other ways, including:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure Your Account on our network;
- to identify You as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of the Sites and Services;
- provide the Services You request;
- improve the quality of experience when You interact with the Sites and Services;
- send You a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when Your Account was created;
- send You administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to Your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to make telephone calls to You, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit Your feedback; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for our other marketing purposes .
2. We do not rent, sell, or share Your personal information with any other entity, except when:
- We have Your permission; or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; or when we must exercise our legal rights, protect our property, defend against legal claims, or otherwise comply with the law, or
- You book a session and other products or services online at the Sites, and Your order is processed in collaboration with a third party company, which are instructed to not share or sell Your information.
- In the unlikely event that Sanctum Spain is acquired or transferred, or changes entity status through any type of transaction (including an asset sale, merger or bankruptcy), the personal information will be among the transferred assets.
OUR LIMITS ON LIABILITY: SESSIONS, DURING USE OF THE SITE, OTHER SERVICES
Sanctum Spain disclaims liability arising out of use of the Sites, attendance at a retreat, or any other Sanctum Spain affiliated service or activity. In no event will we or our officers, employees, directors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of income, lost booking fees, goodwill, use, data, or travel interruptions or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy), arising out of or related to Your use of or access to, or the inability to use or to access, the Site or the services (including Your attendance at one of our retreats), regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), warranty, statute or otherwise. We will not be liable for any damages arising from the transactions between You and any third party merchants or service providers or for any information appearing on third party merchant or service provider sites or any other site linked to our Sites.
Without limiting the foregoing, we do not accept any liability for damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from Your use of the Sites and We cannot guarantee that any files that You download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features. While we use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, we do not warrant that the information on the Sites itself will be free from errors or omissions. We do not warrant that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
Access to the Sites may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control. All content and services on the Sites are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty, and hereby disclaim all express or implied warranties, in respect of the Sites or its content, including, without limitation, any advice given (on a personal or general basis) and statements made by advertisers on or via the Sites, including without limitation the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, data accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose and quiet enjoyment. Any decisions or action taken by You on the basis of information provided on or via the Sites are at Your sole discretion and risk and You should obtain individual professional advice where necessary.
LEGALITY OF PSILOCYBIN:
Retreat prices include: massage, session facilitation and integrations services. You are NOT paying for the cost of mushrooms or truffles for your session, you ARE paying for the time the guides spend with you during your session and for the running costs of the retreat. Guests will be gifted tea at the discretion of the guide at the retreat under their guidance and our collective decision.
Privacy and Security
Our retreat is on private, gated and secure land. We will not be interacting with the public or carrying the mushrooms on our person while outside the center. We are working with open-minded, loving individuals and volunteers that are dedicated to potential and health. One of our guides will be present at all times during the experience to ensure the health, safety and comfort of our guests.
ATTENDEE CONDUCT AT SESSIONS and MEDICAL INFORMATION
We reserve the right to remove attendees who do not comply with the proper registration, security procedures or requirements of attendee conduct outlined below at any point during a therapy session without a refund.
- Sanctum Spain reserves the right to remove anyone who disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of a retreat.
- You must not defame, disrespect, abuse, harass, harm or threaten the guides or make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements.
- You may not advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them or cause injury or property damage to any person. You may not post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law or post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent language or images.
- If we deem any online, social networking, or other media reference post, article, photo or video regarding a retreat inappropriate, the offender is required to take down the material immediately upon our request for removal. If the posting is made during a retreat, this may be grounds for dismissal from the retreat, removal and preclusion from the Sites and future involvement in Sanctum Spain.
- Without limitation of the foregoing, Sanctum Spain may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove You or any other attendee from a retreat, without explanation, either before or during a retreat, if such attendee engages in any unlawful, unauthorized, prohibited, improper, or unethical activities, or any other acts or omissions that we deem worthy of Your removal from a retreat.
For SSRI’s, we recommend taking the lowest possible dose that your doctor recommends. If you can be off for the retreat and about 2-3 week prior this is best. However, we are not medical professionals and can’t make those requirements. Guests who have a long history of SSRI use may need more psilocybin and more time than others because this substance is trying to work on the same receptors in the brain and after years of SSRI use, the receptors become overwhelmed and need a bit of time to balance out in order to receive the psilocybin. Again, we are not medical professionals and cannot make these recommendations, however, we know through past guests that its better to be off of these medications in order to feel the full effects of the substance and therefore cannot guarantee any feeling, result, healing, or response to the psilocybin.
- Psychedelics and benzodiazepines while not dangerous to combine, you will need to taper and discontinue chronic benzo use as it will optimize therapeutic potential of experience. Continued use will significantly lessen the effects of the psilocybin.
- Due to the serious potential risks of withdrawal with benzodiazepines, the risks of discontinuation in chronic users may outweigh benefits of a psychedelic experience in certain situations
- Intermittent and sparing use of benzodiazepines in the week after PAP sessions may be helpful in managing anxiety or insomnia, especially in persons with previous benzodiazepine exposure
UNAUTHORIZED USES OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the content of the Sites or our materials provided or displayed at an Event, other than for Your own personal use. Subject to the above, You may download insubstantial excerpts of the Sites’ content to Your hard drive for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
We retain the rights to all staff photography and video footage during an Event.
Any use other than that permitted under this clause may only be undertaken with our prior express authorization.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We are pretty flexible when it comes to cancellation. If you cant make a session due to ill health or Covid restrictions we will do our best to find another date for you. If you lose your job, suffer a bereavement, are in a really bad place and just cant come, we will refund you minus a small transaction fee which is usually less than 10 euros.
For protection, we require attendees to purchase travel, medical and trip cancellation insurance. For example, some of the most popular travel insurance providers are Allianz, GeoBlue and Travel Guard. Your credit card or employer may also provide certain coverage.
Sanctum Spain reserves the right to make any changes deemed necessary to our retreats. In the rare event of a cancellation on the part of Sanctum Spain, we will offer a refund. Sanctum Spain is not responsible for any injury, loss, expenses or damages, either direct or consequential, or for any loss of time or inconvenience which You may incur as a result of trip cancellation including visas, passports, travel documents, vaccination charges, preparation costs, gear purchases, airline tickets, airline taxes, airport fees (including but not limited to visa, passport and vaccination charges, or departure, gear purchases, airport and airline taxes).
You acknowledge that Sanctum Spain reserves the right to offer sales or discounts on the the full retail price of their products and services without compensation if you paid a higher price.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISKS AND ASSUMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY
We are not medical doctors, so all guests must consult their medical practitioner to ensure they in are appropriate physically and mental condition to participate in the therapy sessions.
We require all guests to fill out our own online screening form at least 2 weeks prior to a session. This is to be found at www.sanctumspain.com/apply. Failure to do this will result in automatic cancellation of the session and your deposit will be fully refunded.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By booking with Sanctum Spain, You represent that You have no physical conditions or medical precautions which would adversely affect your ability to take part in the therapy sessions.
By agreeing to the terms outlined here and elsewhere on the Sanctum Spain website, You hereby release and discharge Your rights and claims for damages or liabilities that may occur as a result of participation.
If you have a problems with services offered by Sanctum Spain, please inform a member of our team immediately, who will endeavor to put things right. If your complaint cannot be resolved locally, you must advise us in writing on your return within 28 days giving a booking reference and other relevant information. If you do not follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were on holiday and this may affect your rights in bringing a claim against us. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the individual behavior of any group member.
To contact Sanctum Spain, please email us at email@example.com